LESSON-3 LEARNING TO LET GO & LETTING GO
LESSON 3-1 LISTEN TO THIS RECORDING AT LEAST TWO TIMES BEFORE MOVING ON
You have $86,400 in your account and someone steals $10 from you. Would you be upset? Would you throw all the other $86,390 away in hopes of getting back at the person that took your $10? Or move on and live? Remember everything is life. And also remember there are 86,400 seconds in every day so don't let someone's 10 seconds ruin the 86,390 seconds that are left.
LESSON 3-2 NOTEPAD-3 "TIME TO LET IT ALL GO".
- Lesson Four contains some work on letting go so now is the best time to start this third journal.
- Put "Let It All GO" on the front cover.
- Begin by listing three negative things, habits, bad thoughts, religious programming, or any programming that you would like to release. Just three of them.
- Do not put a lot of work into this. Nothing really deep. Preferably the first three things that come to your mind.
- In Lesson-4 you will begin listening to modules that take you down deep inside your Inner Kingdom. Going within many times exposes the things you need to write in your journal. You will see why when you listen to Module-4.
- Remember to work on your journals all the time and best time is after your 20 minute eyes closed Inner Kingdom Time.
- Writing things down gives them power in this 3D realm, according to your Faith. So writing in your three journals consistently will have huge effects on your life.
LESSON 3-3 YOUR PAST IS ALL GOOD...
- YOUR PAST PREPARED YOU FOR YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE PASSIONS ITS ALL PERCEPTION ...EVERYTHING IS LIFE.
- "A young woman complained to her mother about the hardships and difficulties in her life. She didn’t know how she was going to continue and wanted to give up. The young woman said, “I’m tired of fighting and struggling. It seems that as soon as one problem is solved, a new one appears.” In response, her mother took her to the kitchen and filled three pots with water, placing each on the stove over a high flame.
- Soon the water came to boil. In the first pot she placed carrots, in the second she placed eggs, and in the last she placed ground coffee beans. She let them sit and boil, without saying a word. In about 20 minutes, she turned off the burners. The mother then fished the carrots out and placed them in a bowl. She removed the eggs and placed them in a bowl. Then she ladled the coffee out and placed it in a bowl. Turning to her daughter, she said, “Tell me what you see.”
- “Carrots, eggs, and coffee,” the daughter replied. Her mother brought her closer and asked her to feel the carrots. She did and noted that they were soft. The mother then asked the daughter to take an egg and break it. After peeling off the shell, she observed the hard-boiled egg. Finally, the mother asked the daughter to sip the coffee. The daughter smiled as she tasted its rich flavor.
- The daughter then asked, “What does it mean, Mother?”
- Her mother explained that each of these objects had faced the same adversity, boiling water, and each reacted differently. The carrot went in strong, hard, and unrelenting. However, after being subjected to the boiling water, it softened and became weak. The egg had been fragile, its thin outer shell protecting its liquid interior, but after the boiling water, its inside became hardened. But the ground coffee beans were unique—after they were in the boiling water, they’d changed the water itself." -Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
LESSON 3-4 ANXIETY & EXCITEMENT ARE THE SAME ENERGY
- It can be very easily done when you recognize, as we have suggested, that anxiety and excitement are the same energy. If you understand that, and start acting like you believe it, then you will feel the energy as excitement and not anxiety. It is not that you will get rid of the energy; it is not that you will not continue to feel the energy. It is that you will feel it in the way that is indicative of how you look at it. That is all. So know that it represents the discovery of something new; that the energy is there, the vibration is there, because you are on the threshold of more information, more awareness. And we assume that that's an exciting thing.
- Do what excites you the most in the way it excites you the most to do it, with integrity, and you will always be a being of service. Remember, the things you are exploring now; the things you are learning now, will be some of the information you may impart to other individuals who wish to do the same thing later. So pay attention to what you are going through; you can use all of it in a positive way.
- RELAX. Laugh a little more about the idea you are going through. And if you feel the anxiety, that's all right. REMEMBER: ANXIETY IS THE SAME ENERGY AS EXCITEMENT, WITH JUDGMENT PLACED UPON IT. That's all it is.
- Relax the judgment , and you will let go of the anxiety. It will turn into excitement and laughter, and you will giggle your way through life. ~Bashar..Blueprint for Change
LESSON 3-5 FINDING YOUR HIGHEST PASSION.
- Listen to the audio below. If you apply this you will find in 60-90 days that choosing and making decisions in your life will become easily and instantly.
- When two choices are in front of you it will become a simple habit in choosing the one thats more exciting.
- ...There were two trees in the garden of Eden.The tree of life and the tree of good and evil. We were told not to eat of the tree of good and evil. In other words nothing is good, nothing is bad or evil, It's all life, Therefore, look at everything from the tree of life and believe it's leading you in the direction of your Highest Good and Passion.
- ITS TIME TO LOOK AT EVERYTHING THRU THE TREE OF LIFE.
- The audio has also been transcribed below if you prefer reading.